Though working with flammable gas or chemicals is risky business, employees should be able to trust that their environment has been safely maintained. However, when employers scrimp on safety, their negligence can spark serious injuries or even death. These employers should be held accountable for their carelessness and we will work to make that happen that on your behalf.
Chemical Safety Board Reviews Perth Amboy Explosion
Dangers of Flammable Gas Accumulation: Acetylene Explosion at ASCO, Perth Amboy, NJ. James Pagliuca of Gill & Chamas led the plaintiff’s team in the suit that settled for $11.7 Million.
A Thorough Investigation
Employers who house one or more flammable gases such as acetylene, propane, kerosene and gasoline are bound by strict safety standards and regulations. If you suffer an injury, we’ll immediately investigate the premises to determine how the accident occurred and if protocol was followed.
We’ll also deploy industry experts to collect the facts and discern the nuances surrounding your accident. From there, we build a solid burn-injury claim, which includes important information on how your life has changed since the accident.
Aggressive Representation in Court
When it comes to our clients, we are extremely compassionate and loyal. Because we want the best for you, we will take your claim to court, if necessary, in order to secure the compensation you deserve. Our burn injury attorneys are known for their courtroom skills and will present compelling arguments substantiated by technological presentations and anatomical models.
Gill & Chamas Awards for Burn / Explosion Accidents in NJ:
- Suit Over Worker’s Death in Fire at Chemical Plant Settles for $11.7 Million
- $8.7 Million for Faulty Dishwasher Causing Fatal House Fire
- 10 Apartment Building Owner, Manager To Pay $5 Million to Tenants in Burn Case
- Tavern Patrons Burned in Tent Fire Settle Ocean County Suits for $2.65 Million
- $2.2 Million verdict awarded by a jury for an electrical explosion which caused burns.
- $1.6 Million for burns sustained on the job – skin grafts on arms and hands.
- $1.53 Million for a man who suffered leg burns in a power station accident.
Please visit our verdicts & settlements page to view more results by the firm.
If you or a family member has suffered a serious personal injury, make sure you get the representation you deserve. Call our office today at 732.324.7600, or click here to contact a burn injury attorney immediately.