Construction Site Accidents: The attorneys at Gill and Chamas have over 100 years of combined experience handling complex construction litigation and other personal injury matters. The firm is known throughout the state of New Jersey for their outstanding results and dedication to their clients. Construction sites and other hazardous workplace areas are crawling with danger and it is important to always take the proper the safety measures to avoid injury. Unfortunately, employers and other contractions sometimes fail to make the workplace a safe environment. When an injury occurs on a construction site due to someone else’s negligence it is important to retain the best representation possible. The attorneys at Gill and Chamas have handled numerous construction and workplace accident cases. A sample of a few of the firm’s top settlements and verdicts pertaining to workplace accidents are listed below:
- Wrongful Death Suit Over Worker’s Fatal Accident Settles for $18.85 Million
- $7.5 Million Jury-Awarded Verdict for Construction Site Fall in Middlesex County
- Construction Worker Killed by a Falling Pallet of Cinder Blocks Settles for $7 Million
- $5 Million for a man repairing a forklift at a construction site when he was hit by another forklift that was in operation.
- $3.4 Million for a man who fell thirty feet to his death when his lift got tangled with another lift.
- A jury-awarded verdict of $3.2 Million for a Port Reading man who suffered serious injuries when he fell off a scaffold at a construction site in Jersey City.
- Suit Over Fatal Construction Mishap Ends in Settlement of $3 Million
Gill and Chamas services clients all over the state of New Jersey. With two locations located in Woodbridge and Howell, Gill and Chamas has the ability to conveniently represent clients all over the state. If you or someone you know has been severely injured due to someone else’s negligence, contact the personal injury attorneys at Gill and Chamas today for a free consultation (732) 324-7600.