Medical Malpractice Lawsuits: When we seek the care of doctors and other medical professionals, we entrust them with our health, expecting them to follow the highest standards of care. Those who become lax or careless can render us sick, disabled, or worse. Even death can result. If you’ve been the victim of such negligence, we can help.
With many years of experience, our team of attorneys understands the complexities of medical malpractice. As your counselors and advocates, we will aggressively pursue your case, ensuring that your rights are protected and holding all responsible parties accountable.
When medical treatment turns tragic—either for you or for a family member—the emotional pain and aftershock are devastating. Perhaps a surgeon has amputated the wrong limb or a terrible disease like cancer has gone misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. While you cope with the grief and anxiety of your situation, we will be working diligently behind the scenes to build a strong medical-malpractice case.
At Gill and Chamas our qualified team of trial attorneys use state-of-the-art technology, anatomical diagrams and other visuals to show a jury the damages that occurred in your case. We also hiring the most qualified medical experts to testify on your behalf. Some of the firms top medical malpractice recoveries are listed below:
- $10 Million for staph infection
- $6.25 Million for laparoscopic surgery gone wrong
- $4.125 Million for suit over alleged delayed diagnosis of newborn’s ailment
- $4.14 Million for disabling drug overdose
- $4.0 Million for malpractice against local Monmouth County hospital
- $3.25 Million verdict for missed diagnosis of a staph infection from and orthopedic injury
- $3.25 Million for missed diagnosis of skin cancer
If you or a loved one has fallen victim to the negligence of a doctor, surgeon or health care professional, contact the medical malpractice attorneys at Gill and Chamas for a free consultation (732) 324-7600.