Construction Material Injuries: In construction, the tools of the trade can be hazardous, which is why employees rely on manufacturers and employers to ensure that every safety protocol is covered to a “t”. When that responsibility is not taken seriously and injury occurs, you may be entitled to seek Worker’s Compensation and additional monetary compensation to address medical costs, lost wages, and the ongoing effects of partial or total disability.
What to do after a construction material accident? From power tool accidents to effects of improper respiratory protection, employers, site owners, and equipment manufacturers may be required to take responsibility when workplace injury occurs.
- Have the injury treated by medical professionals
- Identify possible OSHA or BOCA violations that may have occurred
- Seek a dedicated NJ Construction Accident Attorney during recovery
Securing legal representation after a workplace accident: Gill & Chamas invests in every client case we take on, with no out-of-pocket investment required. We believe you deserve to exercise your rights when workplace injury occurs, and employ letter of the law to seek the monetary compensation you may be owed. From hiring engineers and construction experts to assess violations to providing sound court representation, our team of seasoned Construction Accident Attorneys makes results our mission from day one.
NJ Construction Accident Attorneys: The most powerful denominator for success resides in positive client outcomes. Gill & Chamas has represented numerous families and individuals who have suffered as a result of personal injuries and wrongful death due to construction accidents. We are proud, on behalf of our entire team, to be able to say that our settlements and verdicts speak for themselves.
- Wrongful Death Suit Over Worker’s Fatal Accident Settles for $18.85 Million
- Construction Worker Killed by a Falling Pallet of Cinder Blocks Settles for $7 Million
- $5 Million for a man repairing a forklift at a construction site when he was hit by another forklift that was in operation.
- Suit Over Fatal Construction Mishap Ends in Settlement of $3 Million
- Truck Driver Accepts $1 Million for Injuries From Fallen Racks at Work Site
Contact our attorneys today for a free consultation (732) 324-7600.