Automobile Accident Injuries: Gill and Chamas has been representing clients in New Jersey who have been injured in auto accidents for over 20 years. The attorneys at the firm have over 200 years of combined experience handling complex auto accident cases. We handle all types of auto accidents involving tractor-trailers, motorcycles, pedestrians, rear-end accidents, head on collisions and accidents involving drunk drivers.
As a result of these accidents injuries often occur. At Gill and Chamas we have represented clients with all different types of injuries such as head, neck, back, spine, broken bones, torn ligaments and in the worst cases death. Our team of attorneys is equipment with experience and state of the art technology to ensure we understand the injuries that occurred and how they affect our client’s everyday lives as well as their lives in the future.
The firm has a proven track record representing injured clients who have been involved in automobile accidents. Below is a sample of a few of the firm’s recoveries involving auto accidents:
- Somerset County Jury Awards $9 Million in Suit Over Brain Injuries in Four-Car Crash
- $6.5 Million Verdict for Rear End Collision Leaving Plaintiff Confined to Wheelchair
- Paraplegic Settles Claim Against Driver for $6.4 Million
- $3.15 Million for plaintiff’s father was unable to control car due to multiple sclerosis.
- $2,950,000 – A woman was struck from behind in her automobile on Route 9 in Monmouth County. As a result, she experiences severe cognitive dysfunction due to a head injury.
- $2.7 Million for auto collision as plaintiff attempted to make left turn
- $2.5 Million for a woman that suffered injuries in a traffic accident when a van rear-ended her minivan.
If you or someone you know has been injured in a car accident due to someone else’s negligence contact the personal injury attorneys at Gill and Chamas for a free consultation (732) 324-7600.