Our cases have been featured on:
Finding the Best Representation is no Accident
Accidents and adversity are part of life. But when tragedy needlessly strikes you or a loved one due to someone else’s negligence or carelessness, the effects can be devastating—physically, financially, and emotionally. You, like many victims we meet, may feel powerless and confused about your options. Where can you turn? Who will advocate on your behalf? We will.
At the law firm of Gill & Chamas, we concentrate primarily on personal-injury cases involving the seriously injured or disabled-from construction-site accidents and workplace injuries to automobile accidents and medical malpractice. Our team of legal experts is known throughout New Jersey for its smart, aggressive client representation and relentless commitment to fighting for the best outcomes.
Peter Chamas Named 2015 Civil Trial Practice Attorney of the Year
On March 18, 2015, Partner Peter Chamas (shown on left) was recognized by the Middlesex County Bar Association with the Civil Trial Practice Award for outstanding contributions to civil trial practice in the county. For more information about the award, please visit this link.Winter Driving Safety tips before traveling on snowy or icy roads this season.
Community InvolvementHolidays for the Homeless & Underprivileged, Inc.
Raymond Gill & Peter Chamas are members of the Board of Trustees of this non-profit corporation that was established over twenty years ago to make a difference in the lives of homeless and needy children throughout the state. Holidays for the Homeless & Underprivileged, Inc. identifies hundreds of children and distributes food, toys, and clothing to them based on their needs each holiday season.
Gill & Chamas Supports Sandy Victims
- Law Firm to Aid Sandy Relief
- Law Firm Receives Heavy Response to Assistance Program
- Angel Tree Program
- Bernoskie Scholarship Fund
- Beyond Borders
- Boy Scouts of America
- Count Basie Theatre, Red Bank, NJ
- Have-a-Heart Food Drive
- Hemophilia Assoication
- Howell High School
- Lady Barrons Diamond Club
- Marine Corp League Avenel Detachment
- Middlesex County Sheriff's Department
- Old Bridge Knights
- Oral Cancer Foundation
- Patrolmen's Benevolent Association (PBA)
- Presidents' Council of Woodbridge Township
- Salvation Army
- Sayre Woods South Little League
- Sentinals of Freedom
- Sisters of Mercy
- Special Olympics
- St. Anthony's Church, Port Reading, NJ
- St. James School Athletic Department, Woodbridge, NJ
- St. James Church & Food Pantry, Woodbridge, NJ
- Surfer's Environmental Alliance
- Woodbridge Community Charity Fund
- Woodbridge Township Buddy Ball
- Woodbridge High School Fifth Quarter Club
Experienced, knowledgeable, and tireless, we are proud of our reputation for resolving many of New Jersey's biggest cases. Our prowess in the courtroom is widely recognized. But those victories don’t come without a lot of painstaking work and attention to detail—we diligently research and prepare for every single case we take on.
If you, a family member or friend has suffered a serious personal injury, make sure you get the representation you deserve. Call our office today at 732.324.7600.