New Jersey Bus Accident Attorney Task Force: For passengers, pedestrians, and people driving within range, a bus accident can be catastrophic. Since so many New Jersey residents utilize public transportation services like NJ Transit, an in-depth knowledge of this niche within these localities is vital. The bus accident attorneys at Gill & Chamas are prepared to represent clients with the highest level of legal integrity and service. We represent clients with:
- Injuries incurred from a bus collision.
- Injuries incurred from a bus accident of any kind.
- Bus employees who have been injured in a bus accident.
When disaster strikes with our public transportation systems, there’s no telling how impactful damage will really be. From a loss of life to a loss of confidence in the integrity of our public transportation system, train accidents can uproot the lives of many. When New Jersey residents suffer severe injuries or have a family member involved in a fatal accident, they oftentimes don’t know where to turn.
Our team of bus accident attorneys stands ready to guide you through the complex legal framework involved in a train accident lawsuit or settlement. We will ensure that, every step of the way, you can make the most informed choices and receive the highest caliber of legal representation.
Below is a few of the firms NJ Transit Accident Recoveries:
- $4,700,000 – VERDICT – A train commuter suffered brain damage when a steel rod smashed a New Jersey Transit window.
- $2,500,000 – A driver suffered multiple injuries including hip fractures when struck by a bus.
- $2,200,000 – burns incurred from a NJ Transit train accident.
- $1,200,000 – Pedestrian hit by train.
- $750,000 – A pedestrian was struck by a New Jersey Transit bus and suffered a degloving injury to his right hand and forearm.
- $500,000 – women struck by a train – removal of vertebrae.
If you or a loved one has been in an accident involving an NJ Transit bus or train contact the personal injury attorneys at Gill and Chamas today for a free consultation (732) 324-7600.