The Miami Herald (1/28) reports a Naples man filed a lawsuit in Miami-Dade after his e-cigarette “exploded in his mouth, burning his face, throat and lungs in an accident that left him briefly in a coma.” Evan Spahlinger is suing the companies that made and sold him the e-cigarette, VapeAMP and Vaping Station, respectively. The lawsuit claims Spahlinger purchased an e-cigarette from the Vaping Station in Naples in July, and three months later, it exploded “into flames in his face, causing him to inhale flames, smoke, and scorching hot air.”
Don’t hesitate. Don’t wonder. Don’t field questions from aggressive insurance companies. Contact Gill & Chamas, LLC today.