James Pagliuca of Gill & Chamas received a settlement of $2,650,000 for multiple individuals that were burned at a bar in Seaside Heights when a propane tank began leaking and was ignited by the heater.
The accident at the Ocean County bar occurred when the tank exploded under an outdoor tent that set on fire and burned down. The injuries to the clients included serious burns to their face, neck, hands, and other body parts. The case resolved in the summer of 2006.
Tell Us About Your Case
Don’t hesitate. Don’t wonder. Don’t field questions from aggressive insurance companies. Contact Gill & Chamas, LLC today.