The New Jersey State Police report that dozens of New Jersey residents are victims in fatal truck accidents each year, with many more injured. As these cases wind their way through the courts, victims of fatal and non-fatal crashes alike need the services of seasoned NJ Truck Crash Lawyers when seeking the compensation to help them through the often-challenging recovery process. For nearly 30 years, Gill & Chamas has stood by clients facing tough court cases, and we can do the same for you.
Protecting Your Rights after a Trucking Accident
Truck accidents run the gamut, and there are numerous factors to consider when framing a legal case positioned for results. Incidents involving pick-up and utility trucks are most common, according to the most recent Census on the subject in 2009, but large-truck accidents also impact clients, sometimes more severely. Our seasoned NJ Trucking Collision Attorneys use our in-depth knowledge of insurance, legal codes, and liability to help our clients make their case and secure compensation after an accident.
Bring Us Your NJ Truck Accident Case, No Matter How Complex
Since 1995, Gill & Chamas has assisted clients suffering a wide range of effects after a trucking accident, from financial and physical consequences to the loss of a loved one. With past settlements ranging up to $9 million, we are proud of our track record, because we know it makes all the difference to our clients. Requiring no fees unless we achieve a settlement, we invest in creating positive outcomes.
If you or a loved is struggling with the aftermath of a trucking accident, the Gill & Chamas legal team can help. Contact us to set up a free consultation and let our NJ Trucking Accident Lawyers help you seek the compensation you may be owed.
Gill & Chamas Awards for Truck Accidents:
- $2,000,000 – A truck driver suffered brain damage during a head-on collision with an SUV.
- $1,700,000 – A truck driver was injured in a loading dock.
- $1,200,000 – Fatal Automobile Crash – A couple died when their vehicle was broadsided by a pickup truck while making a left turn out of a parking lot.
- $1,000,000 – Workplace injury – Plaintiff sideswiped by truck -broken elbow, neck cervical herniation with fusion.
- $1,000,000 – A woman was involved in a motorcycle accident while riding in Middlesex County when she collided with a pickup truck being backed out of a driveway.