When we seek the care of doctors and other medical professionals, we entrust them with our health, expecting them to follow the highest standards of care. Those who become lax or careless can render us sick, disabled, or worse. Even death can result. If you’ve been the victim of such negligence, we can help.
With many years of experience, we understand the complexities of medical malpractice. As your counselors and advocates, we will aggressively pursue your case, ensuring that your rights are protected and holding all responsible parties accountable.
Gill & Chamas Awards for Medical Malpractice:
- $10 Million for Staph Infection
- $6.25 Million for Laparoscopic Surgery Gone Wrong
- $4.14 Million for Disabling Drug Overdose
- $4.1 Million for Suit Over Alleged Delayed Diagnosis of Newborn’s Ailment
- $3.25 Million verdict for missed diagnosis of a staph infection from and orthopedic injury
- $3.25 Million for missed diagnosis of skin cancer
- $2.0 Million for failure to diagnosis a benign brain tumor.
- $1.75 Million settlement for injuries caused to an infant due to negligent treatment at birth
- $1.20 Million settlement for a patient who suffered a stroke based on the wrong treatment by her family physician
- $1 Million settlement for a missed diagnosis of breast cancer
- $850,000.00 settlement based on the missed diagnosis of laboratory and blood testing from the primary care physician
An Emotionally Charged Time
When medical treatment turns tragic—either for you or for a family member—the emotional pain and aftershock are devastating. Perhaps a surgeon has amputated the wrong limb or a terrible disease like cancer has gone misdiagnosed or undiagnosed. Your child may have been born with a birth defect due to a doctor’s negligence.
While you cope with the grief and anxiety of your situation, we will be working diligently behind the scenes to build a strong medical-malpractice case.
Expertise to Prove Your Case
We never assume that health gone awry is the result of negligence. If you did not recover from an illness or a bone did not heal properly, malpractice is not always the reason. To ensure we have a solid case, we seek the expertise of trusted medical peers to verify that the doctor’s actions were negligent.
If you or a family member has suffered a serious personal injury in New Jersey, make sure you get the representation you deserve. Call our office today at 732.324.7600, or click here to contact us immediately.
Learn more about our approach, with no fees required unless a settlement is achieved: