When disaster strikes with our public transportation systems, there’s no telling how impactful damage will really be. From a loss of life to a loss of confidence in the integrity of our public transportation system, train accidents can uproot the lives of many. When New Jersey residents suffer severe injuries or have a family member involved in a fatal accident, they oftentimes don’t know where to turn. This is where a specialized train accident lawyer at Gill & Chamas comes in.
Our attorneys recognize what a dire and drastic situation this can be. That’s why we are prepared to represent you with experience, efficiency, and empathy. A powerful reality is that you must seek legal representation as soon as possible when involved in a public transportation or train accident. We are prepared to seek complete justice for your cause.
A NJ Train Accident Lawyer Task Force
For passengers, pedestrians, and people driving within range of a derailment, a train accident can be catastrophic. Since so many New Jersey residents utilize public transportation services like NJ Transit and Amtrak trains, an in-depth knowledge of this niche within these localities is vital. The train accident attorneys at Gill & Chamas are prepared to represent clients with the highest level of legal integrity and service. We represent clients with:
- Injuries incurred from a train derailment.
- Injuries incurred from a train collision.
- Injuries incurred from a train accident of any kind.
- Train employees who have been injured in a train accident.
A Few of Our Train Accident Recoveries
- $4,700,000 – VERDICT – A train commuter suffered brain damage when a steel rod smashed a New Jersey Transit window.
- $2,200,000 – burns incurred from a train accident.
- $1,200,000 – pedestrian hit by a train.
- $500,000 – women struck by a train – removal of vertebrae.
Our team of train accident attorneys stands ready to guide you through the complex legal framework involved in a train accident lawsuit or settlement. We will ensure that, every step of the way, you can make the most informed choices and receive the highest caliber of legal representation.
If you or a loved one has been involved in a train accident…
Make sure you get the representation you deserve. Call our office today at 732.324.7600, or click here to contact us immediately.